Tuesday 18 March 2014

Well, here goes nothing...



So, finally, I have been able to get this project started; blogging. I read somewhere that it seems everyone and their mother has a blog these days (except me, that is) and so I guess it is time I put together my thoughts and let you know the ideas which run through my mind in my rare moments of brilliance and inspiration.

I promise to take you through a journey which will address the challenges I face each day as I navigate this path life has laid out for me as a young man in (a growing economy?) Ghana. Together, we will waltz through the social, political, & religion infused stories of the average Ghanaian (whoever that is).

We will jump over filth infested gutters, swear at the authorities for our energy crises, eat "fufu" and "light soup" at the local "chop bar" and wonder where this country is headed, and we will sip palm wine from the ancient gourds of the old seller down the dusty road.

So, you are welcome and I hope you enjoy my company as we sit together and share that rare moment of inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy finally! we get to know what's on ya mind. Shift make I sit by u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep rocking it. A great start and I know there is more in you, let;s hear your voice on all the social issues in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciti....................ng pass the Zorklali and the Aliha.

    ReplyDelete